Sunday, November 20, 2005

Houston Texans

My dad got tickets for the football game today and at the last moment I decided not to go because I had to finish up a paper. Boy was that a great decision. 31-7 at the half! Can the Texans play any worse?

At this point I'm split between wanting them to win a given game and wanting them to keep losing so that we can get Reggie Bush or Matt Leinert. I didn't pay much attention to football last year but how did we regress this much? The roster is not that different, right?

My dad ended up leaving at the half. He didn't miss much.

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 7:58 PM, Blogger Kashif Khan said...

Go Rockets I guess lol

 
At 11/23/2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Flong said...

Hmm...I still wonder though even if we got a Leinhart or a Bush, without the supporting cast of a decent offensive line, they probably will suck it up just as much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home