Monday, November 28, 2005

Back in Houston

So I'm back in Houston. My cousin got married in San Antone! It was a great, grand ceremony. The (hindu) priest actually translated the Sanskrit into English and explained everything. I'm very happy for her especially because her husband is such a nice guy.

Driving around SA is very weird for me because my family left SA right when I started to drive. Even though Houston must have four times the traffic (at least), SA has more complicated highways. To stay on the highway you're on, you have to take an exit. Did that make any sense?

Well so much for fun; got to get back to the grind. Today (monday) felt like a holiday as almost nothing got done. From here on I have something major to worry about everyday (but I am not alone in that). But I'll be okay, I've done this before. Just gotta worry about tomorrow, everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home