Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Details

Check this out. Earlier in the day we were joking in the lab about why they use an alcohol swab when they are about to perform a lethal injection. I guess it's so that they can anesthetize the patient (the victim? the condemned?) and THEN give them the lethal injection.

I totally love that they couldn't find anyone to do the job in the 24-hour window. But I'm sure now that it's getting some pub, there will be a lot of volunteers. "I'll do it. I'll anesthetize him. Heck, I'll kill him if you let me."

So, we'll wait 'til we find an anesthesiologist who will do the deed. I'm sure the second time around the executionee is going to go into it with some peace of mind because it's going to be painless. The death part, not so important. Whether he feels it as he dies, that's important.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2024 8:42 AM, Blogger abhi said...

hey here is abhishek rao. i just wanted that can you please give me this blog domain. its gona be verry usefull for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home