Saturday, December 10, 2005

Happenings

Crazy weather, but I love it. This is my second favorite kind of weather. I wish it was completely overcast as well as insanely cold. I've actually been holed up except for going on food runs. And I saw a movie today - Syriana.

The movie was pretty good. From the guys who made Traffic, but about Oil instead of drugs. It wasn't as good as Traffic but it was pretty sweet. The disconcerting thing was watching the Pakistani terrorists-to-be (sorry Shey) and understanding everything they were saying (in urdu).

The only other thing I've been doing is reading Calvin and Hobbes. I went and bought the 25-pound, 1500+ page, every Calvin and Hobbes that ever existed compilation. I had a 50 buck gift card at borders so i got it for 60 bucks net. TOtally worth it. I'm on page 412 of about 1500. Trying to get it done before i leave for india next friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home